2023 SLSNZ Awards of Excellence
The Surf Life Saving New Zealand (SLSNZ) Awards of Excellence take place annually across each region, honouring and celebrating the dedicated club members who work tirelessly to ensure Kiwis who head to the beach get home safe.
The regional awards culminate in the National Awards of Excellence which will be held on September 23rd.
2022 SLSNZ Awards of Excellence
We are incredibly proud and thankful for all that you do and achieve. The contribution you make to Surf Lifesaving, your clubs and communities is incredible - even more so because you do this all as volunteers! Congratulations to each and every one of you! Your success is an inspiration to us all.
National Awards of Excellence Award Categories are:
- NZLGB Lifeguard of the Year
- DHL Instructor of the Year
- DHL Volunteer of the Year
- Patrol Support of the Year
- BP Rescue of the Year
- TSB Bank Coach of the Year
- TSB Bank International Sports Performance of the Year
- TSB Bank Surf Official of the Year
- DHL Innovation of the Year
- Distinguished Service
- Life Membership
- 50 Year Badge
View the full Awards Information Booklet which has more information on the background and consideration of selection for each award.
How to nominate
- Use the SLSNZ Honours Awards Nomination Form (excel) used for all SLSNZ Honours Awards (except the 50 year badge)
- Use the 50 Year Badge Nomination Form
For any queries regarding Honours & Awards, please contact the CEO on 04 560 0335 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.