2018 World Lifesaving Championships
Join us as we embark on the 2018 Lifesaving World Championships with the Black Fins, Junior Black Fins and NZ IRB team at Glenelg Beach in Adelaide. Below you'll find the links to the livestreams, schedules (in NZ time), support posters and more.
Follow all of the live results from the 2018 Lifesaving World Championships by clicking here.
- November 29 - IRB Event update: New Zealand wins another World Championship title at Lifesaving World Championships
- November 25/26 - Day 5 Update + Final event wrap: A World Championship title, 61 medals, and multiple records for New Zealand teams at Lifesaving World Championships
- November 26 - Final medal tally - Black Fins and Junior Black Fins
- November 24 - Day 4 Update: World records and gold medals all in a day’s work for Kiwis at Lifesaving World Championships
- November 23 - Day 3 Update: Tight and tough as Trans-Tasman Lifesaving battle heads to the surf
- November 22 - Day 2 Update: 10 medals for New Zealand at second day of Lifesaving World Championships
- November 21 - Day 1 Update: Podium on first day at World Championships for Black Fins
- November 21 - Injury replacement for New Zealand Black Fins
- November 13 - Kiwi Black Fins team to fight for fourth-straight World Championship
- November 5 - Olympian takes the helm of Kiwi surf lifesaving team for world champs
Lifesaving World Championships - Livestream NZ Times
Follow the New Zealand Teams action on SLSNZ High Performance Facebook site
Download the full event programme here in local NZ time (or click here to go to the LWC website to see it in Adelaide time).
Follow LWC 2018: