Junior Black Fins Assistant Coach
We are seeking Assistant Coach for the Junior Black Fins team
through to the World Lifesaving Championships in Adelaide -
Our ideal candidate is someone who has the following
- a strong understanding of the World Lifesaving Championship
- demonstrated experience working with youth athletes in a
- passionate about strong team culture and developing our future
- competitive with a drive to succeed
- love of surf sports and ability to share that love in a team
This is a voluntary position and we want someone who can hit the
ground running with an awesome new team and add value to our
If this sounds like you, please contact Mike Lord ASAP on
firstname.lastname@example.org, 0274571025 to express your
interest please complete the following application form and a copy
of your CV relevent to the position.
Expressions of interest close Wednesday 9th May at
There are currently no club positions vacant.
Other organisation vacancies:
| There are currently no vacancies available.