Thriving Under FireTuesday, 6 December 2022
A NEW Online Learning Course “Thriving Under Fire” is available in the LMS for all members! This is an optional additional training course made available to all members for their own personal development. You can find this in the Training Library section.
This course is brought to you by the Thriving Under Fire (TUF) Organisation. The TUF programme is an award winning programme used in retail and service industries that has been adapted for those involved with sport and recreation.
Go check it out! Self-enrol if you’d like to learn more about the following:
- How to understand and respond to an upset person.
- How to manage your own emotions when faced with emotional people.
- How to improve your emotional and social intelligence.
- Skills and knowledge training in communication models.
- How to train your brain to work better in difficult moments.
- Real life examples with modelling and practice.
- Dealing with special groups and situations.
Click here to login into PAM to access your online learning now in our new LMS.