Congratulations to Instructors & Mentors Selected for National Lifeguard School!Monday, 19 October 2020
SLSNZ is pleased to announce the team of Instructors and Mentors that've been selected for this season’s National Lifeguard School (NLS). NLS is our highest Surf Lifesaving course, in which candidates gain their Advanced Lifeguard Award.
SLSNZ Education Development Lead Belinda Slement says the calibre of instructors and mentors that applied this year made the selection process very difficult.
“The team selected for this year’s schools demonstrate a high level of club and regional involvement, experience and leadership. With this great team and our strong candidate applications this year, we expect the NLS to offer a high level of learning and lifeguard development,” she says.
• David Clarke, United North Piha SLSC
• Seth McPhee, Brighton SLSC
• James Lloyd, Waihi Beach LS
• Tom Denman, Sumner SLSC
• Kate Suter, Sumner SLSC
• James Kendrick, Bethells Beach SLSC
• Emma Sutherland, Pacific SLSC
• Julia Conway, Mt Maunganui LS
• Brad Ward Able, Mairangi Bay SLSC & Muriwai VLS
• Adam Glenister, Wainui SLSC
• Spencer Raymond, Pauanui SLSC