TSB announces grants totalling $100,000 for clubsMonday, 10 September 2018
To celebrate TSB being a Major Partner of Surf Life Saving New Zealand, they annually invite all Surf Life Saving Clubs to apply to receive one of 11 financial grants totalling $100,000.
The grants recognise the important work that Surf Life Saving Clubs do in communities throughout New Zealand and will support each club to purchase new equipment, provide training to members, or complete maintenance work.
2018 successful clubs
Recipients of $5,000 grants:
- Pacific, for maintenance;
- Sumner, for equipment;
- Warrington, for training;
- Whangarei Heads, for equipment;
- Waimairi, for maintenance; and
- Whangamata, for maintenance.
Recipients of $10,000 grants:
- Kariaotahi, for equipment;
- Pauanui, for training; and
- Midway, for maintenance.
Recipients of $20,000 grants:
- Red Beach, for maintenance; and
- Fitzroy, for maintenance.