2015 Board appointmentsSaturday, 19 September 2015
Following the 2015 SLSNZ Annual General Meeting held today at the Amora Hotel in Wellington, we are pleased to announce the appointments to the SLSNZ Board for the 2015/16 season.
Elected Board Members
• Geoff Hamilton (Lyall Bay) was re-elected for a further two year term.
• Brent Warner (Mt Maunganui Lifesaving Service) was re-elected for a further two year term.
Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had re-elected Graham Crombie for a two year term.
Independent Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had re-elected Joe Pope for a two year term.
They now join the four other existing Board Members whose terms
are continuing for another year:
• Colin Weatherall (Brighton SLSC)
• Todd Cations-Velvin (Fitzroy SLSC)
• Rick Stolwerk (Waipu Cove SLSC)
• Trevor Taylor
Otaki's Neale Ames was also re-elected as President of Surf Life Saving New Zealand
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Honeybone, Media & Communications Specialist,
Phone 09 303 9335 or 0276 488 823