Following the 2015 SLSNZ Annual General Meeting held today at the Amora Hotel in Wellington, we are pleased to announce the appointments to the SLSNZ Board for the 2015/16 season.
Elected Board Members
• Geoff Hamilton (Lyall Bay) was re-elected for a further two year term.
• Brent Warner (Mt Maunganui Lifesaving Service) was re-elected for a further two year term.
Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had re-elected Graham Crombie for a two year term.
Independent Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had re-elected Joe Pope for a two year term.
They now join the four other existing Board Members whose terms
are continuing for another year:
• Colin Weatherall (Brighton SLSC)
• Todd Cations-Velvin (Fitzroy SLSC)
• Rick Stolwerk (Waipu Cove SLSC)
• Trevor Taylor
Otaki's Neale Ames was also re-elected as President of Surf Life Saving New Zealand
Lisa Honeybone, Media & Communications Specialist,
Phone 09 303 9335 or 0276 488 823