Following the 2014 SLSNZ Annual General Meeting held today at the Amora Hotel in Wellington, we are pleased to announce the following four appointments to the SLSNZ board for the 2014/15 season.
Elected Board Members
• Colin Weatherall (Brighton SLSC) was re-elected for a further two year term.
• Todd Cations-Velvin (Fitzroy SLSC) was elected for a two year term.
Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had appointed Rick Stolwerk (Waipu Cove SLSC) for a two year term.
Independent Appointed Board Member
• The Board Appointments Panel announced they had re-appointed Trevor Taylor for a two year term.
They now join the four other existing Board Members whose terms are continuing for another year:
• Geoff Hamilton (Elected - Lyall Bay SLSC)
• Brent Warner (Elected - Mt Maunganui Lifesaving Service)
• Joe Pope (Appointed)
• Graham Crombie (Independent Appointed)
The role of SLSNZ President was not up for election this year and Neale Ames has another year to run in his current two year term.
Lisa Honeybone, Media & Communications Specialist,
Phone 09 303 9335 or 0276 488 823