Wellington City weather damages SLS ClubsFriday, 21 June 2013
With all the wild weather in the Wellington over the last 24 hours some of our Surf Life Saving Clubs have been affected.
Worser Bay Surf Life Saving Club
- Damage to the gear shed
- All doors gone off the bottom of the club
- Surf Sport gear damage
- Double ski found across the road
- Debris all around the Club
- Structural Damage to decking around WB and Yacht club
- Significant Beach erosion and debris littered all across beach
Maranui Surf Life Saving Club and Lyall Bay Surf Life Saving Club
- The usual water and sand through the Clubs.
- Updated - 24 June 2013, Lyall Bay SLSC has received some structural damage after being looked over by professionals
Did your Club suffer any damage? Let us know: email@example.com.