With all the wild weather in the Wellington over the last 24 hours some of our
Surf Life Saving Clubs have been affected.
Worser Bay Surf Life Saving Club
- Damage to the gear shed
- All doors gone off the bottom of the club
- Surf Sport gear damage
- Double ski found across the road
- Debris all around the Club
- Structural Damage to decking around WB and Yacht club
- Significant Beach erosion and debris littered all across
Maranui Surf Life Saving Club and Lyall Bay Surf Life Saving
- The usual water and sand through the Clubs.
- Updated - 24 June 2013, Lyall Bay SLSC has received some
structural damage after being looked over by professionals
Did your Club suffer any damage? Let us know: email@example.com.