Outward Bound have again offered a scholarship scheme to Surf
Life Saving New Zealand for 2013.
The aim of Outward Bound is to build relationships with
community organisations whose mission aligns with that of Outward
Bound, and to support them in helping their community; Outward
Bound's mission being "better people, better communities, better
Outward Bound has offered SLSNZ places on the following
- Ages 18-26 years
- 21 days (Sunday 9 June - Saturday 29 June 2013); Course code
- 21 days (Sunday 7 July - Saturday 27 July 2013); Course code
- Click here for more information
- SLSNZ volunteers and staff are both eligible to apply.
- Only current NZ citizens or permanent residents can apply.
- Previous Outward Bound attendees are excluded from the
- All courses will be paid for in full by Outward Bound and
- All travel arrangements (and costs) to and from the course will
be met by the individual (all of the courses start and finish in Picton).
- Any medical clearance related costs will be met by the
- Course dates are subject to change.
On completion, participants will be required to…
- Write a thank you letter to the Outward Bound sourced
- Share their learning and experiences from attending Outward
Bound and promote throughout the organisation and local
If you are interested in attending any of the courses above
- Complete the Outward Bound enrolment form Outward Bound Enrolment Form (pdf, 465kb).
- Email a copy of the above document to: firstname.lastname@example.org,
or post to:
Outward Bound Scholarship
Attn: Bradley Simpson
PO Box 9205
IMPORTANT: All applications must be received by 4pm Friday
22 February 2013.
Applicants will be notified regarding the outcome of their
application by Friday 8 March 2013.