February 2013 Rescue Of The Month WinnersTuesday, 2 April 2013
It is with great pleasure that we congratulate the following clubs on winning the February Rescue of the Month Awards.
February 2013 winners
- Northern Region - Bethells Beach Surf Life Saving Patrol - download the citation here (pdf,1MB)
- Eastern Region - Omanu Beach Surf Life Saving Club - download the citation here (pdf,1MB)
- Central Region - no nominations
- Southern Region - St Clair Surf Life Saving Club - download the citation here (pdf,1MB)
- National winner - Bethells Beach Surf Life Saving Patrol - download the citation here (pdf,1MB)
Safety, excellence, courage and respect are fundamental to the work clubs deliver throughout New Zealand. The extraordinary efforts shown by all the lifeguards involved were outstanding - you can all be proud of your fellow surf lifeguards.
Admiration of the skill and professionalism shown by those involved in the incident is testament to qualities valued by Surf Life Saving New Zealand.
Visit www.surflifesaving.org.nz/rescueofthemonth for more information.