The BP Surf Rescue Series #3 Central Region has been cancelled today due to dangerous conditions at Oakura Beach.
All alternatives have been considered and the decision was made in the interest of competitor safety.
Team Managers will be notified directly and we apologise for any inconvenience this causes. The circumstances are out of our control.
A series update will be made available by the end of the weekend.
At this stage Central Regional Championships is still going ahead. Clubs will be kept in the loop if this changes.