8th July 2018
Bay of Plenty
23rd September 2018
25th November 2018
3rd March 2019
12th May 2019
Details & criteria
- You must be a current SLSNZ member.
- Participants will be current or emerging leaders at club or
- Aged between 20 - 35 years.
- You need to be able to attend all 5 workshops throughout the
- You will have aspirations to make a real difference and
recognise your need to develop as a leader.
- Your club must endorse your application and provide a letter of
support outlining your suitability to attend the BP Leaders for
- SLSNZ volunteers and staff are both eligible to apply.
- As with most member education, there is a user pays charge.
A total of $400 will be invoiced to your club, the club then
have the option of paying for it, or asking the user to
- SLSNZ will cover the costs of any flights, travel and
accomodation required to attend the workshops.
- Once the applications have closed, a short list of candidates
will be selected to procced through to an interview stage.
From then, a group of 15 candidates will be selected for this
Applications open: Tuesday 17th April 2018
Application close: Sunday 13th May 2018
Application for the 2018/2019 programme have now
Belinda Slement, Member
027 233 4014