Bay of Plenty
Details & criteria
- You must be a current SLSNZ member.
- Participants will be current or emerging leaders at club or regional level
- Aged between 20 - 35 years.
- You need to be able to attend all 5 workshops throughout the country
- You will have aspirations to make a real difference and recognise your need to develop as a leader.
- Your club must endorse your application and provide a letter of support outlining your suitability to attend the BP Leaders for Life.
- SLSNZ volunteers and staff are both eligible to apply.
- As with most member education, there is a user pays charge. A total of $400 will be invoiced to your club, the club then have the option of paying for it, or asking the user to pay.
- SLSNZ will cover the costs of any flights, travel and accomodation required to attend the workshops.
- Once the applications have closed, a short list of candidates will be selected to procced through to an interview stage. From then, a group of 15 candidates will be selected for this years programme.
Applications for the 2019/2020 programme
Applications open: Monday 12 April 2019
Application close: Friday 10 May 2019
Belinda Slement, National Member Development Manager
027 233 4014 | email@example.com