Is your club looking for a new club website? Surf Life Saving New Zealand now provides affordable template based websites to all clubs.
Clubs using the platform:
Things you can do on the platform:
- Colour - you can manage the theme/colours of the site yourself and change between different campaigns
- Logos - manage the top logo and partner logos at the bottom easily through the media section
- Clean named URLs - e.g. lifesaving.org.nz/news lifesaving.org.nz/sport
- Image banner - ability to manage and change the banners on the homepage and various pages. These could be change randomly or could be fixed if preferred.
- Feature boxes - options for different feature boxes on the homepage and the ability to mix up and change the arrangement of them at any stage.
- Top/Left navigation - manage to change these at any stage easily. The left navigation can be changed depending on links you are trying to push.
- News - ability to create easy news articles and link to the National newsroom
- Media section - separate media section to manage files and images
- Admin access - admin access for up to 3 users.
- Search - strong searching tool
- Calendar - ability to use the national calendar look and feel for your own club events and have the nationals events in view as well.
- Google Analytics - access to stats regarding site usage via Google Analytics for one administrator (Google account required)
- Social Media - links to social media accounts
- CMS - user-friendly content management system for admins to use.
If this is something your club is interested in, contact Georgia McLaren, Website and Database Administrator, email@example.com for more information.