Is your club looking for a new club website? Surf Life Saving
New Zealand now provides affordable template based websites to all
Clubs using the platform:
Saving Northern Region is also using one of our Club website
Things you can do on the platform:
- Colour - you can manage the theme/colours of
the site yourself and change between different campaigns
- Logos - manage the top logo and partner logos
at the bottom easily through the media section
- Clean named URLs - e.g. lifesaving.org.nz/news
- Image banner - ability to manage and change
the banners on the homepage and various pages. These could be
change randomly or could be fixed if preferred.
- Feature boxes - options for different feature
boxes on the homepage and the ability to mix up and change the
arrangement of them at any stage.
- Top/Left navigation - manage to change these
at any stage easily. The left navigation can be changed depending
on links you are trying to push.
- News - ability to create easy news articles
and link to the National newsroom
- Media section - separate media section to
manage files and images
- Admin access - admin access for up to 3
- Search - strong searching tool
- Calendar - ability to use the national
calendar look and feel for your own club events and have the
nationals events in view as well.
- Google Analytics - access to stats regarding
site usage via Google Analytics for one administrator (Google
- Social Media - links to social media
- CMS - user-friendly content management system
for admins to use.
If this is something your club is interested in,
contact Georgia McLaren, Website and Database Administrator,
for more information.