“The Voice of the Participant (VOP) is a nationwide survey that aims to capture the voice of club members”
HOW CAN THE REPORT BE USED?
VOP has been developed to help put participants at the heart of decision making. It is an information tool that can be used to help make better, more informed decisions based on participants’ experiences. The report serves as strong evidence of what is really going on in club sport from a member perspective, and can be used to help inform change.
Thank you to all members who completed the 2021 Voice of Participant Survey. Voice of Participant survey reports are due to be released in June.
How can the survey help your clubs?
- How satisfied members are.
- How likely members are to recommend their club, and re-join next year.
- What factors to focus on to drive a positive member experience.
- How the club experience differs across demographics and club tenure – and how clubs can ensure everyone is catered for.
WHAT ARE THE BENIFITS FOR NSOS FROM BEING INVOLVED IN VOP?
- Provided with an understanding of their club environment from the club member perspective.
- Information on the key factors driving member experiences.
- Analysis of the current state of club sport/lifesaving/education that is relevent.
- After being involved in VOP for 2+ years, trends emerge and progress in various areas can be tracked and measured.