Member Protection Toolbox
The Member Protection Toolbox is a collection of documents that can be used by clubs to develop their own set of policies for Protection of members. The aim is to create a large collection of documents from clubs and other sporting organisations.
Thanks to the clubs that have passed on their documents for other clubs to use. If your club has similar documents that can be shared please send these to the National Health and Safety Advisor, Scott Weatherall (email@example.com)
- Police Vetting NSOP (September 2020)
- Safe Sport 2 (developed by Sport NZ)
- SLSNZ Safeguarding Children Policy and Procedures (updated August 2022) Safeguarding Young People Poster
- SLSNZ Member Protection Guidelines (June 2022)
- Police Vetting Form (PDF), (word)