The Central Region Championships (CRCs) returns to Fitzroy for 2024. The competition includes a wide variety of events, requiring varying levels of technical skill and physical fitness. With surf and weather conditions constantly changing, the competition has proved to be one of the most exciting competitions of the Surf Life Saving calendar.
Entries may be made using Waves. Your club has access to this system and will process your entries.
- Entries Open: November 1 2023
- Entries Close: January 4 2024
- Entry Fee: $65
- Entry Circular - 2024 Central Region Championships - pdf
- Team Managers Circular - 2024 Central Region Championships - pdf
- Programme - 2024 Central Region Championships - pdf
- Media Accreditation Application Information - pdf
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
All participants with a pre-existing medical condition must complete and submit a Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Declaration form prior to the close of entries. These forms are to be submitted to the Daniel Cudby by email on email@example.com. However, participants are encouraged to submit these as early as possible.
Once submitted, the forms will be reviewed by SLSNZ and a decision will be made on whether a Competitor Waiver form is required to be completed.
- Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Declaration Form
- Competition Waiver Form - Under 18
- Competition Waiver Form - Over 18
Event Management utilise a variety of tools to keep you updated with the latest event information and news.
- Throughout the event, TeamReach will be used for up to date notifications.
- Download this from the App Store onto your phone.
- Group Code -