2023 New Zealand Pool Rescue Championships
This competition serves as an important development event for our life guards and aspiring lifeguards, as they continue to develop important lifesaving skills for the season ahead. If you have not already considered participating in this unique and iconic event, it's not too late to start training. Just contact your local club coach or regional sport manager for guidance.
We are expecting up to 700 athletes to compete at this year's Pool Rescue Championships, so don't delay, get your registrations in as soon as possible. Registrations open are now open.
Competition Results & Points
- 2023 New Zealand Pool Rescue Championships - Full Results with times
- 2023 New Zealand Masters Pool Rescue Championships - Masters Results
- Wave Results Live - Click Here
New Zealand Pool Rescue Records
Check out New Zealand's Pool Rescue Records here...
Entering the Competition:
Entries must be made online using WAVE, SLSNZ Event Management System. Your club has access to this system and will process your entries. Following the close of entry as detailed below entry fees will be invoiced directly to your club for payment prior to the competition.
- Entries Open: tbc
- Entries Close: Wednesday 20th September 2023, 11am
- Late Entries: Late entries will not be permitted
- Entry Fee: $75 per Junior competitor (gst inc) / $95 per Senior / Masters competitor (gst inc)
- Competition Entry Circular
- Officials Circular
- Team Managers Circular
- Scratching Form
- Team Change Form
- Media Accreditation Application Form
- Drug Free Sport Information
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
All participants with a pre-existing medical condition must complete and submit a Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Declaration form prior to the close of entries. These forms are to be submitted to the Event Manager by email. However, participants are encouraged to submit these as early as possible. Once submitted, the forms will be reviewed by SLSNZ and a decision will be made on whether a Competitor Waiver form is required to be completed.