2023 New Zealand Pool Rescue Championships
Tel: 027 5555 498
The Surf Life Saving New Zealand Pool Rescue Championships is the most prestigious event for Pool Rescue in New Zealand.
Pool Rescue is a sport that involves various lifesaving skills and techniques, which are practiced in pool environments across the country where our lifeguards and aspiring lifeguards hone skills that will keep our beaches safe.
This championship serves as the pinnacle event for Pool Rescue in New Zealand, providing an opportunity for participants to showcase their abilities and compete against their peers. It is also one of the key selection events for our national lifesaving teams as they prepare for the 2024 World Championships.
Entering the Competition:
Entries must be made online using WAVE, SLSNZ Event Management System. Your club has access to this system and will process your entries. Following the close of entry as detailed below entry fees will be invoiced directly to your club for payment prior to the competition.
- Entries Open: Monday 31 July 2023
- Entries Close: Sunday 17th September 2023, 10pm
- Late Entries: Late entries will not be permitted
- Junior Entry Fee: $85 per athlete - U11, U12, U13, U14
- Senior Entry Fee: $95 per competitor - U15, U17, U19, Open, Masters
Important documents and links
- Seating Plan for Saturday and Sunday
- Session 3 Composite Teams
- Session 4 Composite Teams
- Session 5 Composite Teams
- Competition Entry Circular
- Composite Team Memo 7 Sept
- Officials Circular 24 Sept
- Team Manager and Coach Circular 23 Sept
- Scratching Form
- Team Change Form
- Drug Free Sport Information
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
All participants with a pre-existing medical condition must complete and submit a Pre-Existing Medical Conditions Declaration form prior to the close of entries. These forms are to be submitted to the Event Manager by email. However, participants are encouraged to submit these as early as possible. Once submitted, the forms will be reviewed by SLSNZ and a decision will be made on whether a Competitor Waiver form is required to be completed.
Competition Results & Points
- 2023 New Zealand Pool Rescue Championships - Full Results with times
- 2023 New Zealand Masters Pool Rescue Championships - Masters Results
- Wave Results Live - Click Here