bp Leaders for Life - Workshop #3 Auckland
Member Education Team
bp Leaders for Life is the premier leadership development programme for current and emerging club leaders aged 20-35 years.
bp Leaders for Life Programme Philosophy
- Strength-based: Builds on existing strengths and the application of those strengths to be an effective leader
- Tailored: Informed by both individual aspirations and requirements of the leadership role.
- Personal responsibility: Leaders take responsibility for their own learning and application of that learning.
- Accessible: Leadership support is available when it's needed.
- Development support: Adult learning principles; 'learn - do - reflect'
Benefits & Outcomes for bp Leaders for Life Participants
- Expanded awareness of your leadership strengths and areas for improvement
- Increased ability to communicate in an effective and compelling manner
- Greater understanding of how to build trust and be influential
- Improved ability to engage and mobilise others
- Deeper understanding of how to build constructive relationship and lead change
- Team leadership personal profiler (self-refection tool) completed by Team Management Services NZ
- Increased connection with the wider Surf Lifesaving community
- Learn more about yourself and others from challenge, success and failure, self reflection and feedback.
- High-profile guest speakers who will speak about their leadership experiences, leading for impact and leading for change
- Personalised leadership mentoring
For further information, please visit the bp Leaders for Life page on the SLSNZ website by following this link https://www.surflifesaving.org.nz/club-management/member-development/bp-leaders-for-life