Save the date, more info to come..
Surf Life Saving New Zealand's Canterbury Awards of Excellence recognizes contribution of our members from the grass roots of Surf Life Saving during the 2022/2023 season.
The winners of some categories of the local awards of excellence will automatically become finalists for the prestigious SLSNZ National Awards of Excellence.
$15 per person
RSVPs due to Phoebe by Monday 8th May, 11:00am with how many tickets you are after
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
Light nibbles provided, drinks will be available to purchase
Nominations close: 9:00am, Wednesday 19th April 2023
Send completed forms to: email@example.com
- We are aware this is a very tight timeframe for some awards that may be effected by results at the 2023 bp Surf Rescue New Zealand IRB Championships , particularly the Coach of the Year, and Team of the Year (Large Craft).
- We are OK if these need to be submitted late. The due date will be 9:00am, Friday 21st April, 2023
2023 Nominee Booklet
NOMINATION CATEGORIES AND FORMS:
- SLSNZ Honours Awards Nomination Form (excel, 1.4mb) used for all SLSNZ Honours Awards (except the 50 year badge)
- Including Regional Service Award, Regional Distinguished Service Award, Regional Life Membership
- Surf Official of the Year - doc
- Event Guard of the Year - doc
- Coach of the Year - doc
- Team of the Year - doc
- Team of the Year (Large Craft) - doc
- Te Onepoto Award for Junior Surf - Coaching - doc
- Te Onepoto Award for Junior Surf - Service - doc
- Sportsman of the Year - doc
- Sportswoman of the Year - doc
- Instructor/Examiner of the Year - doc
- Rookie Lifeguard of the Year - doc
- Patrol Support of the Year - doc
- Lifeguard of the Year - doc
- Rescue of the Year - doc
There are additional awards that will be presented on the evening that do not have a nomination form.