Intermediate Lifeguard School is designed to provide junior lifeguards with the skills, development, knowledge and further understanding to develop as a lifeguard. The school is a dynamic combination of theory and practical based sessions to enhance the candidate's learning through a variety of situations. Intermediate Lifeguard School is delivered via a two-day school and is a great opportunity for junior lifeguards to become more confident and capable lifeguards.
The target audience for this course is lifeguards who have been patrolling for 1-2 seasons and are ready to further develop their lifeguarding skills.
This event will return to Taylors Mistake SLSC for a jam packed weekend of action!
- 15 years of age
- Current Surf First Aid (Refreshed)
- Marine VHF Radio Operators Certificate
- Min 1 season of active patrolling experience
- Club Endorsement to attend ILGS
- Current member of a SLS club
- Surf Lifeguard Award (Refreshed)
- Swim 400 metres sub 8 minutes
- IRB Crewperson Module (recommended)
All applications close at 9am, on Monday the 27th of February
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your 400m Swim time endorsement before applications close, this can be found in the event flyer.
Candidates: Please find more application information on this Event Flyer - PDF