SLSNZ Annual General Meeting
Paul Dalton - SLSNZ Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Notice is given to all Clubs, Life Members, Associate Members and Board Members that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of Surf Life Saving New Zealand Incorporated (“SLSNZ”) will be held at 4.00pm on Saturday, 17 September 2022 at the Te Papa Tongarewa (Museum of New Zealand) in Wellington.
Please note, the Annual General Meeting will be held on the same day and location as the SLSNZ Club Chairs Workshop and the 2022 SLSNZ Awards of Excellence dinner.
Clubs are invited to send their Chairperson (or an appropriate alternative delegate) to attend the Chairs Workshop. Logically to minimise Clubs travel costs the workshop attendee would be the same person as attending the AGM and the Awards Dinner that follows. Due to capacity limits at the venue it will only be possible for clubs to send one delegate.
The overall timing for the day is:
- 2022 AGM Notice (PDF)
- 2022 AGM Delegate Notice Form (PDF)
- AGM Agenda (including the list of motions to vote on) (PDF)
- 2021 AGM Draft Minutes for approval at the meeting (PDF)
- Report from the Board Appointments Panel (PDF)
- Profiles of the one ‘Appointed’ Board Member (PDF)
- Board Candidate Booklet with details of the three candidates standing for the two Elected Board member vacancy (PDF)
- 2021/22 SLSNZ Certified Financial Statements (PDF)
- Notice of Alternative Delegate form, if a club has to change their AGM delegate for any reason (doc)
- AGM Postal and Electronic Voting form for any clubs wanting to vote but have not registered to attend the AGM and don’t want to appoint a proxy (doc)
- AGM Proxy Appointment form for any clubs wanting to be represented by a proxy to vote on their behalf at the AGM (doc)