Coromandel SLA Examiners & Instructors Season Briefing
Tel: 021 190 1727
This meeting is for all Surf Lifeguard Award Instructors & Examiners (Including those in training/probationary) who are currently active in the Coromandel area and will be either training Surf Lifeguard Award candidates this season, examining candidates, or a combination of both.
THIS MEETING DOES NOT REFRESH YOUR INSTRUCTOR / EXAMINER AWARD
To refresh your Instructor or Examiner award please follow the instructions found here
This online meeting is going to be a quick session to go over the points below;
1. Coromandel-specific exam details and information - dates, times, exam roster
2. Further information and clarification on the reader/writer process for exams
3. An overview of the key changes to the new Surf Lifeguard Award Manual (released 01 September)
4. An overview of the new refresher system and sign-off process for SLA refreshers
4. A miscellaneous SLA Exam general business session for any queries not covered in the above points
Please ensure that you have completed your Instructor or Examiner refresher online prior to attending this meeting.
To confirm your attendance, can you please either select 'going' on the Facebook event page (link below) or let me know by message or email so that I know who to expect and when to kick the meeting off.
You can join this meeting on your computer or on your phone using the link below;
Coromandel SLA Examiner & Instructor Season Briefing
Mon, Sep 19, 2022 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM (NZST)
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Meeting ID: 432 609 916 582