Save the date, more info to come..
Surf Life Saving New Zealand's Canterbury Awards of Excellence recognizes contribution of our members from the grass roots of Surf Life Saving during the 2021/2022 season.
The winners of some categories of the local awards of excellence will automatically become finalists for the prestigious SLSNZ National Awards of Excellence.
$10 per person
RSVPs due to Phoebe by Monday 7th June, 11:00am with how many tickets you are after
FOOD & BEVERAGES:
Light nibbles provided, drinks will be available to purchase
Nominations close: 9:00am, Monday 2nd May 2022
Send completed forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOMINATION CATEGORIES AND FORMS:
- SLSNZ Honours Awards Nomination Form (excel, 1.4mb) used for all SLSNZ Honours Awards (except the 50 year badge)
- Including Regional Service Award, Regional Distinguished Service Award, Regional Life Membership
- Surf Official of the Year - doc
- Event Guard of the Year - doc
- Coach of the Year - doc
- Team of the Year - doc
- Team of the Year (Large Craft) - doc
- Te Onepoto Award for Junior Surf - Coaching - doc
- Te Onepoto Award for Junior Surf - Service - doc
- Sports Person of the Year - doc
- Instructor/Examiner of the Year - doc
- Rookie Lifeguard of the Year - doc
- Patrol Support of the Year - doc
- Lifeguard of the Year - doc
- Rescue of the Year - doc
There are additional awards that will be presented on the evening that do not have a nomination form.