BOP Zespri Patrol Captains Workshop
Tel: 027 457 1019
The Senior Lifeguard Award - Patrol Captain provides information on what you need to know and be able to do as a patrol captain. The qualification also covers theory on leadership topics which are then put into practice during scenarios. This prepares Surf Lifeguards for the leadership role that is essential to being a successful patrol captain. The Senior Lifeguard Award - Patrol Captain is a prerequisite for the National Lifeguard School, the final step for members to obtain the Advanced Lifeguard Award.
- Current member of a SLS club
- 16 years of age on the day training commences
- Surf Lifeguard Award (refreshed)
- Surf First Aid (refreshed)
- Marine VHF Radio Operations Certificate
- Min 2 years patrolling experience
Duration: 1 day
For more information on this course please click here
Visit the event on the SLSNZ / Eastern Region Facebook page.