BOP - IRB Beginner Driver Development Day
Sun 17 Jul 9:00AM
Pukehina Surf Rescue, Pukehina Parade, Pukehina, Eastern - Bay of Plenty
Tel: 027 457 1019
The purpose of this development weekend is to provide local IRB development opportunities aimed at those who are at introductory to beginner level, and to further their knowledge, experience and skills.
To provide an opportunity for new/trainee IRB Drivers to:
- Gain further driving and crewing hours under experienced instruction
- Improve their skills with the assistance of experience instructors and examiners.
- Enhance local instructional skill bases.
- Sunday 17th July 2022
- Pukehina Surf Rescue
For more information on this course please click here and visit the event on the SLSNZ / Eastern Region Facebook page.
What to bring along:
- Full Wetsuit
- Lunch and snacks
- Water Bottle
- Warm dry clothes
- Any medication which you require
- Workbook for Driver Candidates
Clubs will also need to provide their own equipment for their candidates, this includes but not limited to: IRB Hull, Engine, Fuel, Tools, and Fuel Bladder etc. Clubs will also be asked to provide IRB instructors.