Canterbury - Junior Development Day
The intent of the Junior Development Weekend is to provide local junior surf members an event opportunity different to our regular interclubs where it will include more ability for participant development and coaching. We encourage coaches of Junior Surf programmes to come along, get involved and assist and work with other coaches to learn and put on a really fun day!
What to bring:
Participants will need
- Yellow hi-vis vest
- Club beanie
- 200m badge (if required for age group)
- Board appropriate for age
- Togs, wetsuit etc.
- Warm clothes to change into after
- Entries are live via Waves
- Entries close Monday 28th November, 11:00am
- Contact your club admin to be entered!