BOP - IRB Intermediate Driver Development Day
Tel: 027 457 1019
The purpose of this development weekend is to provide local IRB development opportunities aimed at those who are at intermediate level, and to further knowledge, experience and skills.
To provide an opportunity for trainee IRB Drivers to:
- Gain further driving and crewing hours under experienced instruction
- Improve their skills with the assistance of experience instructors and examiners.
- Enhance local instructional skill bases.
- Sunday 28th August 2022
- Opotiki SLSC
For more information on this course please click here and visit the event on the SLSNZ / Eastern Region Facebook page.
What to bring along:
- Full Wetsuit
- Lunch and snacks
- Water Bottle
- Warm dry clothes
- Any medication which you require
- Workbook for Driver Candidates
Clubs will also need to provide their own equipment for their candidates, this includes but not limited to: IRB Hull, Engine, Fuel, Tools, and Fuel Bladder etc.