SLSNZ Annual General Meeting (Now Online)
Paul Dalton - SLSNZ Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The SLSNZ Annual General Meeting has been moved to an online event rather than be in person. An email invite will go to all the club delegates who have registered with the arrangements for the meeting in the next few days. It will remain at the same date and time as the original plan (i.e. 4.00pm on Saturday 18th September).
Please note the Club Chairs Workshop and Awards of Excellence Dinner, both of which were to be held at the same venue as the AGM have been cancelled.
The following documents have been made available by the CEO to those attending the Annual General Meeting:
- AGM Agenda (including the list of motions to vote on).
- 2020 AGM Draft Minutes (for approval at the meeting).
- Report from the Board Appointments Panel.
- Profiles of the two ‘Appointed’ Board Members.
- Board Candidate Booklet (details of the candidate standing for the one Elected Board member vacancy. Note that as they are the sole candidate they will be deemed to be elected unopposed at the AGM so this is just for information).
- Presidents Candidate Booklet (details of the candidate standing the vacancy. Note that as they are the sole candidate they will be deemed to be elected unopposed at the AGM so this is also just for information).
- 2020/21 SLSNZ Certified Financial Statements.
- Notice of Alternative Delegate Form (if a club has to change their AGM delegate for any reason).
- AGM Postal and Electronic Voting Form (for any clubs wanting to vote but have not registered to attend the AGM and don’t want to appoint a proxy).
- AGM Proxy Appointment Form (for any clubs wanting to be represented by a proxy to vote on their behalf at the AGM).
Clubs who are not attending the AGM and don’t want to vote via proxy can still participate in the decision making via the attached postal and electronic voting form – simply fill this out and return it to email@example.com as soon as possible. This should only take a few minutes. The deadline for these votes is 4.00pm on Thursday 16th September, 2021.