Welcome to Oceans’ 21, the premier Under 14 Surf Life Saving event. Oceans’ has a proud history of being not only the largest Junior Surf Life Saving Event in New Zealand, but the most competitive, exciting and fun!
Returning to Mt Maunganui for 2021, we invite you to celebrate the very best of future Surf Life Savers as our members compete for their friends and against their fellow athletes.
- To learn the skills required to gain the Surf Lifeguard Award.
- To provide the best possible life saving experience for all juniors with the view to encouraging long-term active participation.
- To provide opportunities for juniors to actively participate in and enjoy life saving and competition in an aquatic environment.
- To ensure our junior member are safe on New Zealand's beaches through building knowledge and experiences in the Junior Surf Programme.
- To develop a team based philosophy encompassing leadership, camaraderie, teamwork, and fun.
- To promote social, emotional and physical growth and development in a healthy and safe environment.
Entries will open 24th November via the EnterNow system and will close at 10am on Monday 15th February 2021.
For more information see the Event Entry Circular and other event information:
- Oceans' 21 Event Entry Circular (all documents to be posted shortly)
- Oceans' 21 Club Memo
- Oceans' 21 Team Manager Memo
- Oceans' 21 programme
- Oceans' 21 2km Beach Relay Course
- Oceans' 21 Grand Cameron Course Map
Online merchandise orders -
- Click here to order your Oceans' 21 merchandise
- Team Declaration
- Team Change Form