IRB Engine Maintenance Workshop
Tel: 027 280 6420
All IRB engines are required to be serviced annually and a service record for each engine is to be completed and kept by each Club. SLSNZ requires these records must be available for inspection/auditing as required.
This is a FREE opportunity for Clubs to (learn how to) service operational IRB engines in a structured workshop.
A minimum of 1 person (if competent) to work on each engine per workshop is required. Please note there will be more workshops in every area this year to ensure all Clubs have the opportunity to attend.
Topics covered: Instruction and completion of a full maintenance service on an IRB engine.
Requirements: Tools – bring what you have out of the following;
- 32mm ring spanner (Engine tilt)
- Complete socket set and ratchet
- 10mm & 13mm open ended ring spanners
- 1 large and 1 medium flat screwdrivers
- Large and small Phillips screwdriver
- Medium adjustable crescent
- Long nose pliers
- Flush drum (if you can fit one in)
- Fuel bladder to run engine
Engine stand/trolley for each engine
Register names and the number of engines needing to be serviced at email@example.com