Tel: 021 022 08310
This year's Intermediate Lifeguard School will be held at Warrington SLSC on the 29th February and 1st March.
Intermediate Lifeguard School is designed to provide junior lifeguards with the skill development, knowledge and further understanding to develop as a lifeguard. The school is a dynamic combination of theory and practical based sessions to enhance the candidate’s learning through a variety of situations.
The Intermediate Lifeguard School is delivered over two full days (no overnight stay) and is a great opportunity for junior lifeguards to become more confident and capable lifeguards.
The target audience for this course is lifeguards who have been patrolling for 1-2 seasons and are ready to further develop their lifeguarding skills.
We are taking 20 Candidates.
15 years of age or above
- Current Level 1 First Aid (refreshed)
- Marine VHF Radio Operators Certificate
- Min 1 season of full active patrolling
- IRB Crewperson Module (recommended)
- Current member of a SLS club
- Surf Lifeguard Award (refreshed)
- Swim 400 metres sub 8 minutes
- Club Endorsement to attend - Endorsement form found on the application flyer.
- Click here to review the pre-requisites for Intermediate Lifeguard School and complete an online application to apply.
Applications for candidates close 18th February
Head Instructor, Instructor and mentor applications:
- Click here to review the pre-requisites for these positions and to apply online.
Applications for Instructors and Mentors closes 21st February