Canterbury - Kesteven Cup (K Day)
Craig Goldsmith - Taylors Mistake SLSC
Tel: 021 243 6187
Annual K Day event. For the 2020/21 Season we will see a new exciting format introduced!
Date: Saturday 12th December
Time: 9:00am start
Location: Taylors Mistake SLSC
- 4 person teams. Teams must consist of 2 males and 2 females.
- There is one grade - Open.
- All competitors must hold a refreshed Surf Lifeguard Award
- Teams are encouraged to do all events but can skip an event and take 0 points
- 8:15am - Team Managers Meeting (+ late team changes if required)
- 8:30am - Officials Briefing
- 9:00am - First race commences
ORDER OF EVENTS
- Black & White Relay
- Beach Relay
- Tube & Board Rescue Relay
- Ski Relay
- Board Relay
- Beach Flag Eliminator
- Taplin Relay
For more information, check out the flyer