SLSNZ Awards of Excellence
Paul Dalton - Chief Executive Officer
Tel: 04 560 0335
To get the best deals on airfares and accommodation please plan ahead. The Awards are held at the conclusion of a busy day, with the Club Chairs Strategy Workshop and Annual General Meeting throughout the day.
To avoid any confusion – all Club delegates at the AGM are invited to attend the Awards of Excellence dinner being held on the Saturday evening. All Life Members and their Spouses are also invited. Due to limited capacity and not being sure until later in the year how many Award Winners and Life Members will be attending we can’t confirm yet whether Delegates will be able to bring along partners/ spouses to the dinner, but please let us know if you would like to bring a spouse/ partner and we will advise in late August if that is going to be possible.
Timelines for National Service Awards
- 14 January 2019: Nomination forms for 2019 Awards available on the SLSNZ website for clubs to access.
- 30 June 2019: Nominations close. All Nominations should be returned by clubs to SLSNZ (Attention: Chief Executive).
- July 2019: National Honours Awards Committee to finalise recommendations for 2019.
- August 2019: Board Confirmation of Honours & Awards for 2019.
- 21 September 2019: Honours & Awards presented at 2019 Awards of Excellence function following the AGM.
For any queries regarding Honours & Awards, please contact the CEO on 04 560 0335 or email
How to nominate
Use the SLSNZ Honours Awards Nomination Form (excel, 1.4MB) - used for all SLSNZ Honours Awards except the 50 year badge (use the 50 year badge form (pdf, 100kb) or Word version).
View the Awards Information Booklet (updated 16 January 2019, pdf, 233kb) which has more information on the background and consideration of selection for each award.