SLSNZ Annual General Meeting
Paul Dalton - Chief Executive Officer
Tel: 04 560 0335
Notice is given to all Clubs, Life Members, Associate Members and Board Members that the 2019 Annual General Meeting of Surf Life Saving New Zealand Incorporated (“SLSNZ”) will be held at 4.00pm on Saturday 21 September 2019 at the Te Papa Tongarewa (Museum of New Zealand) in Wellington.
- SLSNZ AGM Notice (PDF)
- 2019 Board Appointment Panel Report (PDF)
- 2019 Elected Board Candidates Booklet (PDF)
- 2019 Independent Appointed Board Member Profile (PDF)
- SLSNZ AGM 2018 Minutes - DRAFT (PDF)
- 2019 President Candidate Booklet (PDF)
- 2019 SLSNZ AGM Agenda (PDF)
- 2019 SLSNZ Constitution (Draft for Approval at AGM) - as at August 2019 (PDF)
- 2019 SLSNZ President Position Description (PDF)
- 2019 SLSNZ Certified Financial Statements (PDF)
- 2019 SLSNZ AGM Notice of Alternative Delegate (doc)
- 2019 SLSNZ AGM Postal & Electronic Voting Form (doc)
- 2019 SLSNZ AGM Proxy Voting Form (doc)
Please note that the AGM will be held at the conclusion of the Club Chairs Strategy Workshop – a not to be missed event. It does not have to be the Club Chair if they are not available. This is the only opportunity in the year for all Clubs to get together to discuss matters of strategic importance so the SLSNZ Board strongly encourage everyone to participate. The opportunity is now open for Clubs to advise what topics they would like to see on the agenda for that session.
To avoid any confusion – all Club delegates at the AGM are invited to attend the Awards of Excellence dinner being held on the Saturday evening. All Life Members and their Spouses are also invited. Due to limited capacity and not being sure until later in the year how many Award Winners and Life Members will be attending we can’t confirm yet whether Delegates will be able to bring along partners/ spouses to the dinner, but please let us know if you would like to bring a spouse/ partner and we will advise in late August if that is going to be possible.