TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships
Chris Emmett - Event Manager
Welcome to the TSB Surf Life Saving National Championships 2019. The ‘Nationals’ represent the pinnacle Surf Life Saving Event of the season with 1500 athletes anticipated to attend. From Masters who have lost track of the number of Nationals they have attended to 14 year olds experiencing the event for the first time, Nationals caters to all levels of participation and almost all aspects of Surf Life Saving. You will see New Zealand representatives, surf canoe & surf boat crews, surf swimmers, beach sprinters, and ski and board paddlers all having a crack at being this year’s National Champion!
Returning to the iconic Mount Maunganui Main Beach for 2019, we invite you to celebrate the very best of Surf Life Savers as our members compete for their friends and against their fellow athletes.
Masters Championships – Thursday 21st March 2019
National Championships – Friday 22nd March 2019
National Championships – Saturday 23rd March 2019
National Championships – Sunday 24th March 2019
Event Purpose Description
Nationals’ represents the pinnacle and iconic event for Surf Lifesaving which showcases the amazing skills of our top Surf Life Saving in the country as well as remembering history. The event is to recognise our finalists and celebrate our champions while being fun, social and engaging while providing a great experience for anyone and everyone that attends.
- TSB Nationals Event Entry Circular 2019
- TSB Nationals Event Circular 2019 - Updated 11 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Arena Layout 2019 - Updated 14 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Detailed Main Beach Layout 2019 - Updated 14 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Officials Circular 2019 - Updated 18 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Team Manager Circular 2019 - Updated 19 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Club and Team Declaration 2019 - Updated 19 March 2019
- TSB Nationals U16 Male and Female Entry Submission Form - Updated 19 March 2019
- TSB Nationals Programme 2019 - Updated 22 March 2019
Click here for the amaising results from the TSB Nationals Championships.
The Event Management Committee have reviewed the ability to hold the Lifesaver Relay with Mt Maunganui as the venue and based on the venue split and time to fit this event in the programme it has been decided to remove this event from the programme this year.