Tel: 027 557 1010
Calling all rookie lifeguards! The Freemasons Rookie Challenge is returning on Sunday 17th March 2019.
1:30pm to 4:00pm (Managers meeting 1:00pm)
Start getting your teams together and get your application forms sent in.
Rookie Team Eligibility Criteria:
• Teams may consist of 3-5 current rookie lifeguards (though teams of 4 are ideal for the stations)
• Members of a Rookie Team are required to be U14 as of September 31st 2018
• Members of a Rookie Team cannot compete if they have gained their SLA during this season.
• Clubs may enter more than one team
• Clubs may combine to create a team from multiple clubs, if a full team (or additional teams) cannot be created from one club.
For more inform please see the event flyer
Or to enter your Rookie Team, please complete the 2019 Canterbury Freemasons Rookie Competition Application Form.
Applications for this year's event close at 5:00pm Wednesday 13th March 2019.