SLSNZ Awards of Excellence
Paul Dalton - CEO
Timelines for National Service Awards
- 15 January 2018: Nomination forms for 2018 Honours Awards available to on the SLSNZ website for clubs to access.
- 30 June 2018: Nominations close. All Nominations should be returned by clubs to SLSNZ (Attention: Chief Executive).
- July 2018: National Honours Awards Committee to finalise recommendations for 2018.
- August 2018: Board Confirmation of Honours & Awards for 2018.
- 22 September 2018: Honours & Awards presented at 2018 Awards of Excellence function following the AGM.
More information about the National Award nomination process can be found in the Trophies section in the Clubhouse.
For any queries regarding Honours & Awards, please contact the CEO on 04 560 0335 or email email@example.com.
You will note that the Surf Life Saving New Zealand Annual General Meeting will be held on the same day.
|Saturday 22nd September 2018
|Chairman's Strategy Workshop
|National Awards Dinner
All three events will take place at the Heritage Hotel, which also has preferential room rates for those wanting to stay over on the Saturday night. For those wishing to stay at the Heritage Hotel there are special rates available. If you are booking online you can use the Promo Code SLS0918 and the special rates will appear. To get the best deals on airfares and accommodation please plan ahead.