TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships (Nationals)
Welcome to the 2018 TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships. 'Nationals' represents the pinnacle event of the season with 1500 athletes anticipated to attend the iconic event. From Masters who have lost track of the number of Nationals they have attended to 15 year olds experiencing the event for the first time, Nationals caters to all levels of participation and almost all aspects of Surf Life Saving. You will see New Zealand representatives, canoes, surf boat crews, surf swimmers, beach sprinters, ski and board paddlers all having a crack at being the next National Champion!
Returning to Midway Beach in Gisborne, we invite you to celebrate the very best of Surf Life Savers as our members compete for their friends and against their fellow athletes.
These starting lists are generated from entries received and do not constitute the draw. The draw and final number of heats will be generated once marshalling is complete and published on the Live Results website.
- Starting List - TSB Nationals
- Starting Lists - TSB Masters Nationals
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships - Masters Programme - Updated 4pm, 14/03/2018
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships- Seniors Programme V5 - updated 7.30am Sunday
- SLSNZ Team Change Form
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships - Entry Circular (PDF) - updated November 2017
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships - Team Manager Memo (PDF) - updated March 2018
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships - Officials Circular (PDF) - updated March 2018
- TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships - Officials Memo (PDF) - updated March 2018
- Appendix 1 - Scrutineering Circular (PDF)
- Appendix 2 - Draft Programme (PDF) - updated March 2018
- Appendix 3 - Site Plan (PDF)
- Appendix 4 - Photographer Agreement Form (please see below)
- Appendix 5 - Team Managers Declaration Form (PDF)
- Missing Person at Sea Procedure (PDF)
You can follow the live results here via our website or download the SLSNZ app.
News and social media:
Media releases will be posted in the SLSNZ website newsroom at the conclusion of each day.
There are two levels of accreditation:
Journalists and photographers working directly for, or contracted to, local, national and international media outlets including TV, radio, newspapers, magazines and websites.
2. Club Photographers
Photographers appointed or contracted by a participating club to produce imagery. Only one Club Photographer can be appointed or contracted per club.
Media and individuals seeking accreditation for the TSB New Zealand Surf Life Saving Championships must read and complete this application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org