Calling all rookie lifeguards! The Freemasons Rookie Challenge is returning on Sunday 11th March 2018.
Start getting your teams together and get your application forms sent in.
Rookie Team Eligibility Criteria:
• Teams may consist of 3-5 rookie lifeguards (though teams of 4 are ideal for the stations)
• Members of a Rookie Team are required to be U14 or U13 as of September 31st 2017
• Members of a Rookie Team cannot compete if they have gained their SLA during this season.
• Clubs may enter more than one team
• Clubs may combine to create a team from multiple clubs, if a full team (or additional teams) cannot be created from one club.
For more inform please see the event flyer (PDF, 415KB)
Or to enter your Rookie Team, please complete the 2018 Canterbury Freemasons Rookie Competition Application Form. (Word, 469KB)
Applications for this year's event close at 5:00pm Wednesday 7th March 2018.